Who needs Preventative Maintenance?
When was the last time that you thought about your Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning or Refrigeration Systems (HVAC/R for short)? Probably the last time that you thought about them, was the time that one of them broke down – a time when you needed it the most and it cost you a great deal of money to fix.
Because these systems are usually out of our sight, we tend to forget about them. Did you know that these systems are typically designed to run 16 or more hours per day? Our vehicles on the other hand, which are only used for a fraction of that time, rarely go without routine maintenance. This is because we see our vehicles every time we use them and we have reminders such as a sticker on the windshield and an odometer reading to compare and keep track. Some of us even receive reminders from our service providers when it is time for service.
Well it is just as important to maintain your HVAC/R equipment as it is to maintain your vehicle. Entrust the experts at Penn Refrigeration to ensure your equipment is properly maintained.
Advantages of having a Preventative Maintenance Plan include:
- Reduces energy costs by keeping your equipment operating at maximum efficiency
- Extends the life of your equipment by reducing stress, wear and run-time
- Reduces the frequency, severity and therefore the costs of untimely breakdowns
- Reduces the risk of having an insurance claim refused, because you neglected to maintain your equipment as per the manufacturer’s and insurer’s recommendations
- Reduces the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from faulty heating systems
- Reduces risk of injury and/or environmental damage from faulty refrigeration systems
- Gives you preferred status when you do need emergency service
- Reduces your Carbon Footprint by consuming less energy
Should you have a preventative maintenance plan? Can you afford not to?
Penn Refrigeration Ltd., can tailor a prescheduled preventative maintenance program to fit your needs and your budget.